Sunday, January 18, 2009

8. Taken

By now you've seen the previews for this movie all over TV. And you might have asked yourself this question: is the movie as good as the commercials? The answer to that...is no. The movie is FAAAAR better than the previews. My brother recommended the movie and went on and on about how awesome it was. Did I think it would be good? Yes. We have pretty similar tastes in movies. But I was not prepared for how bad ass this movie is. There are so many 'holy shit' moments that make Take one of the best revenge films ever made. Liam Neeson shows up, talks shit, then kicks ass. Easily one of my all time faves. See it as soon as possible. I hope this movie gets the press and acclaim it deserves.

10/10

I can't stress enough how awesome Taken is. Watch it now. Watch it often.

No comments:

Post a Comment